> Texts-Legal Framework > Management
Guidelines > Regarding the Process
> Financing Processes
for approval of funding of Actions | Financing Processes | Implementation
and Monitoring Processes |
Funding is defined to be the approval and commitment
of the requisite appropriations for the implementation of an Operation
on an annual basis. The national and community resources coming
from the 3rd CSF are first transferred to Public Investments Programme
(PIP) accounts of and from there they are transferred to the Ministry
of Education and Religious Affairs in order to finance the Operations.
The transfer of resources to the Ministry and then to the Final
Beneficiaries is realized through Collective Project Decisions (CPD).
Each funded Operation has a code in its relative CPD.
- CPD 45/3 for Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs Operations
and supervising agencies
- CPD 45/7 for Organization of School Buildings (OSB) Operations
- The CDPs of corresponding Ministries in which agencies are
involved with initial vocational training and education.
Operation funding procedures contain the following
- PIP preparation process
- ESF and ERDF Operational funding process
- Controls executed before ESF and ERDF funding of Operations
(according to references in Chapter 7 of the Guidelines).
Find out more in the 5th
Chapter of the Management Guidelines (in Greek, doc format)